120g-5 months old before & after FTS

ConcreteReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go..

Sorry for the quality I'm using a 5 yr old Nikon Coolpix

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN1129.jpg
 
Things I need to do-

*Add more sand (going to use large grain due to the extreme turnover rate)
*Clean the glass
*Add more rock to the base of the Pillars to give it a more pyramid shape
*Sell Frags so I CAN BUY THAT CANON XSI!! ;)

Thanks for looking
 
Thanks.. It's an Oceanic Tech 120
Dimensions are 48x24x25

My next tank will be a Rimless AGE 48x36x24 or 60x30x24
Got some pretty big plans, It will have no stand.. A "Floating" Tank ;)

That will be in a few years though, unless I win the lotto or something
 
Fantastic tank! I hope you don't change the rockwork because that is one of the most intriguing things about it. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new