• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

120g Aquarium by Envision Acrylics

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120 gallon acrylic aquarium.

48" L x 24" W x 24" H with 1/2" thick walls.

External overflow box is 36" L x 4" W x 9" H ... for a TOTAL tank width of 28" front to back.

Holes drilled for dual return lines and dual closed loops.

Made by one of the best acrylic aquarium makers in the country — Envision Acrylics.

Only used for 6 months.

$350

There is some very mild crazing along outside of the very bottom edge — see last pic.

Turns out the mat I set it on wasn't 100% neoprene, and the out gassing on the freshly cut edges of the mat briefly attacked the outer bottom edge of tank bottom panel. I should've skipped the mat altogether and just set the tank right on the plywood top of my stand...

Regardless, the crazing ceased the moment the tank was removed from the offending mat. You can't even notice it unless you get in close and look for it. And the tank is still as sound and indestructible as, well ... a tank. But, as hard as it is to notice, it is there ... which why I'm only asking $350.

Pickup only. Western NC. 28748

tank1.JPG
tank2.JPG
tank3.JPG
tank4.JPG
tank5.JPG

crazing1.JPG

Last edited:

lazidog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120 gallon acrylic aquarium.

48" L x 24" W x 24" H with 1/2" thick walls.

External overflow box is 36" L x 4" W x 9" H ... for a TOTAL tank width of 28" front to back.

Holes drilled for dual return lines and dual closed loops.

Made by one of the best acrylic aquarium makers in the country — Envision Acrylics.

Only used for 6 months.

$350

There is some very mild crazing along outside of the very bottom edge — see last pic.

Turns out the mat I set it on wasn't 100% neoprene, and the out gassing on the freshly cut edges of the mat briefly attacked the outer bottom edge of tank bottom panel. I should've skipped the mat altogether and just set the tank right on the plywood top of my stand...

Regardless, the crazing ceased the moment the tank was removed from the offending mat. You can't even notice it unless you get in close and look for it. And the tank is still as sound and indestructible as, well ... a tank. But, as hard as it is to notice, it is there ... which why I'm only asking $350.

Pickup only. Western NC. 28748

tank1.JPG
tank2.JPG
tank3.JPG
tank4.JPG
tank5.JPG

crazing1.JPG

lazidog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interested, how far out of Ashville NC are you, im in SC and wont be heading up that way till Sept. Do you make it down to Charlotte or in SC?

OP
OP
malacoda

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leicester, NC ... about 20 min NW of Asheville.

I only occasionally make it over to Charlotte or Greenville. But I unfortunately do not have a way to transport the tank right now...

So, it'd have to be picked up here in Leicester.

femalereefer523

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my fiancé’s dream build lol he would drive from CO if you needed to make a deal for it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 7.1%
Back