120g mixed reef build

Complete!

9B21CE1E-725D-42B7-BF51-0EEADF28D9C0.jpeg
frag tank looks great! do you have it connected to a sump though?
also might just be time of day but you might want some more white light
 
Thor.....

B45962E6-57D1-4D53-B033-0C6B9941C487.jpeg
I love these fish? Some kind of trigger right? Does it make a good tank mate? I heard that triggers can be very aggressive. How big does it get! Coolest looking fish around, Ilove the lips! lol
 
I love these fish? Some kind of trigger right? Does it make a good tank mate? I heard that triggers can be very aggressive. How big does it get! Coolest looking fish around, Ilove the lips! lol
Blonde naso tang (naso elegans) they get pretty big and @BluTang85 got a beauty
 
I love these fish? Some kind of trigger right? Does it make a good tank mate? I heard that triggers can be very aggressive. How big does it get! Coolest looking fish around, Ilove the lips! lol
It’s a blonde naso tang, they are a great tank mate. They can get pretty big, mines about 8 1/2 inches maybe 9 by now. They also known as the lipstick tang.
 
How does the photon compare to these? Do these give more color pop?
[/Q[/QUOTE]

The photons are really nice, but the radions are the top of the line as in par and ab+ look. I had to supplement my photons with t5s to really get the spectrum I was looking for and with the G5 radions I get that with the led alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new