120g Mixed reef

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even after 8 years a d running, the tinkering and love for the hobby doesn’t go away.

so much better when everything stays living too

5C1B14C2-9490-494B-B0C7-C4E5F6C7DEBC.jpeg E2888249-5644-4305-90CD-5D80CC959F01.jpeg 0EAE64AD-4EA0-4AF4-BCAE-517BEA37DBB2.jpeg A247E209-3116-4561-8D3B-78A08ADA1F90.jpeg
 
Great looking tank.

If you want your build thread badge then click on the "build thread" at the bottom of my post and follow the instructions. :)
 
I'm only 18 months into the hobby, but I definitely agree. If anything, the obsession only grows. Haha!

Is that a yellow coris wrasse? I've been looking to pick one up for my next tank addition.
 
yes thats a yellow coris wrasse

Fine member to the community

actively always out
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new