120G room divider build

Fish Finder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this tank this weekend. Spend the evening today cleaning it out. I plain on using it to divide my apartment between my kitchen and living room. Haven't decided what to do ether reef or FOWLR. Suggestions are welcomed. Here is some quick shots i have it sitting against the wall and gutted ATM.

IMG_4264.jpg



IMG_4265.jpg
 
What do you like more the fish or the coral? I've got 4 fish in my 75gal and I forget about them all the time. The corals are what make this hobby interesting for me. That being said I think it would look awsome as a mixed reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new