• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

125 gallon stand lid lights canister filter

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Justin Allen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
119
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gulfport Mississippi
125 gallon tank/stand/lid/lights/wave maker/fx4 canister filter and about 150 lbs on live rock.
Make offer
I’m currently in the cleaning it process. It’s in my garage and I have it drained I’m about to clean the glass and lights etc.
no shipping

IMG_8205.jpeg IMG_8201.jpeg IMG_8202.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new