125 gallon tank stand

Justin Allen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
119
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I’d share how our 125 tank stand came out from start to finish and made us a sign with some left over wood from the build!

335696CF-58D5-493E-8709-8696AD03D72E.jpeg


548AC7D0-2498-4509-8B2B-DE6C0846CF62.jpeg


B332C4EC-7FC4-4E66-9B77-86FCA193648E.jpeg


CB79D8BF-DEBE-43C5-A459-9B0A29049847.jpeg


D665CD65-4FE7-4836-B1CD-4DBC0FE39C09.jpeg


FBFD1ED3-11D9-4002-BF4A-A80790988A37.jpeg


D6F67E79-FA33-4AC4-8DB6-1810C15AF2BB.jpeg


0AB335DC-3F6E-440D-B02E-0BE31BC18236.jpeg


1E226F94-BCC7-4270-B4B5-E36456C31966.jpeg


281170A5-6FFF-414A-95B0-ECD9B083582B.jpeg


4E3B28AD-C3D1-49BD-8BE7-64CB69C561D9.jpeg
 
I just started my 125 build. I love your stand, that would hold a 500-gallon tank! I like your canopy, after seeing yours I may build one also.
 
To get the color to come out like this you have to paint it white first, then gray and sand lightly, then you can add darker gray spots and sand them lightly as well
 
If anyone needs any help at all I’m gladly here to help
 
Here’s a overflow protection and fish bail out barrier as well lol

3CB75A17-FC7D-48F4-9BC0-B54C2C8C413A.jpeg


24704E72-55D4-485F-8419-53C88E435464.jpeg


104CFC4F-EF4A-475F-B690-ABA3B18CAA27.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new