125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh I'm a completely new to it, scratching along to learn, but I got Google and YouTube. LOL

I'll probably snag a bunch of designs to get started and work on it from there.
Feel free to ask if you're looking for specific stuff. I've found a few cool designs and designed a few cool founds.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Feel free to ask if you're looking for specific stuff. I've found a few cool designs and designed a few cool founds.
I took a mushroom basket, sliced it up and sized it to make nem guards for my gyre.

One day I'll get to the point of creating my own designs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

My first few weeks will probably be printing things for the kids while I dial in the printer and tinker with designs.

BTW how's the new phone working out? Holding a charge all day?
Ready Steady Go GIF

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I took a mushroom basket, sliced it up and sized it to make nem guards for my gyre.

One day I'll get to the point of creating my own designs. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

My first few weeks will probably be printing things for the kids while I dial in the printer and tinker with designs.

Ready Steady Go GIF
Yep. 67%.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I lost a BIG female the first night and the pitho the second night. I have a male and two female emeralds left. They're making a noticeable dent but I could probably use 3 or 4 more.
I thought I commented on this already, must of lost it.

I found a few bubble algae early on then none. Till a week ago, I found a big cluster in my nem box, and between the weir of the overflow. No place else. I think my foxface has kept the rest of the tank clean of it.

The only algae I have now is patches of turf algae, nothing seems to eradicate it. If I could get rid of it I would be happy.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought I commented on this already, must of lost it.

I found a few bubble algae early on then none. Till a week ago, I found a big cluster in my nem box, and between the weir of the overflow. No place else. I think my foxface has kept the rest of the tank clean of it.

The only algae I have now is patches of turf algae, nothing seems to eradicate it. If I could get rid of it I would be happy.
My Foxface and Tomini take care of pretty much everything minus the Bubble Algae. The 3 Blennies help.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey, I use TinkerCAD. Haven't even explored Fusion yet, but it sure makes pretty stuff!
Gotta start somewhere, and if it works, why complicate things! No point in learning to build rockets if a bicycle gets me to Walmart. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: KISS.... Same with reef keeping IMO

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Ready Steady Go GIF
My daughter kept asking me for little dragons and dogs and stuff... I later found out she was selling them to her friends...

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is! Now time to teach about business expenses, gotta pay the supplier, developers, royalties, production times especially if it's gotta be delivered tomorrow!
We were going to do rabbits for a while but never got around to it. My daughter had this plan - she would take one of my baby males and an unrelated baby female, grow them, breed them, and sell the babies. I asked her how she was going to pay for all this and she said I could pay for the first couple of batches and then she'd start pitching in for feed after she made some money...

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm a completely new to it, scratching along to learn, but I got Google and YouTube. LOL

I'll probably snag a bunch of designs to get started and work on it from there.
I've been liking makers muse on the yous tubes for fusion. so far except for a few things, free on line has worked well. I'm even trading urchin hats for store credit.
My daughter kept asking me for little dragons and dogs and stuff... I later found out she was selling them to her friends...
hope the markup was worth it.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 54 54.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back