125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I'm thinking it's sand. That one bigger grain just had some blue lines running though it - most likely the shadows showing up weird from the filter they used. I'm not completely worried, just saw it after I bought it. If it looks bad, I'll toss it - it was a gift card purchase so no money lost. I don't want to add MENs to this tank. It took such a toll on the 75.
I know how you feel. My silver belly wrasse loves pests so, I hope she has my back if something takes place. So far, she's been well behaved with the sand issues. Not sure what has changed. No sand storms, sand spitting stopped. I'm glad thank God!
 
I know how you feel. My silver belly wrasse loves pests so, I hope she has my back if something takes place. So far, she's been well behaved with the sand issues. Not sure what has changed. No sand storms, sand spitting stopped. I'm glad thank God!
It's funny because out of all of my tank inhabitants my Melanurus seems the least likely to drop sand on my corals. I see her toss occasional mouthfuls of sand in the water column but more often than that I see my Lawnmower and Starry Blennies swimming around scooping up sand and then pooping it out in streams of sand while swimming over the corals. I'm pretty sure my Starry Blenny is a Seagull because he acts like a he's targeting the corals. My Hector's Goby scoops up sand, swims over above the rocks and then starts sifting it too!
 
I was being honest. I am a sucker for kid costumes. I don't care much for adults. Kids just look so cute, until they throw hot wheels and baseballs at you. :(
 
I was being honest. I am a sucker for kid costumes. I don't care much for adults. Kids just look so cute, until they throw hot wheels and baseballs at you. :(
My daughter was originally wanting to do something Steampunk with that corset and then the more she messed with it she decided to go pirate. She didn't have any stuffed parrots so she thought, why not use a Tiger? :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I was being honest. I am a sucker for kid costumes. I don't care much for adults. Kids just look so cute, until they throw hot wheels and baseballs at you. :(
I totally get the Hot Wheels. Nerf bullets too.
 
My daughter was originally wanting to do something Steampunk with that corset and then the more she messed with it she decided to go pirate. She didn't have any stuffed parrots so she thought, why not use a Tiger? :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Cub tiger works, my cat hung on my shoulder like a parrot when I let her. But those claws really, really, hurt... :dizzy-face:
I totally get the Hot Wheels. Nerf bullets too.
Yuh, I am 100% happy all nerf bullets are missing. I still wonder if the hound ate them all. She hates nerf guns and bullets.
 
Yuh, I am 100% happy all nerf bullets are missing. I still wonder if the hound ate them all. She hates nerf guns and bullets.
My dogs would totally eat every Nerf bullet if they were smart enough to think about it.
 
Cub tiger works, my cat hung on my shoulder like a parrot when I let her. But those claws really, really, hurt... :dizzy-face:
I had a chicken that liked to perch on my shoulder. She'd jump on the coop when I was outside and anytime I went to add hay or top of feed or water she'd hop on.
 
Corals are in Phoenix preparing for delivery. It's interesting how many vendors still use FedEx for the delivery services after all the trouble over the last couple of years. It wasn't just a one off. But I guess they were kind of extreme situations and if you consider the amount of deliveries that weren't delayed during that same time frame (except when TN closed all outgoing from the hub but still accepted new packages at the hub?)....
 
Corals are in Phoenix preparing for delivery. It's interesting how many vendors still use FedEx for the delivery services after all the trouble over the last couple of years. It wasn't just a one off. But I guess they were kind of extreme situations and if you consider the amount of deliveries that weren't delayed during that same time frame (except when TN closed all outgoing from the hub but still accepted new packages at the hub?)....
its all a big experiment!
 
Corals are in Phoenix preparing for delivery. It's interesting how many vendors still use FedEx for the delivery services after all the trouble over the last couple of years. It wasn't just a one off. But I guess they were kind of extreme situations and if you consider the amount of deliveries that weren't delayed during that same time frame (except when TN closed all outgoing from the hub but still accepted new packages at the hub?)....
Ups is competing with fedex on who can anger more costumers. Almost all of our packages are delayed by an extra 2 days now. Not ordering livestock until things clear up. Which may never happen.
 
Ups is competing with fedex on who can anger more costumers. Almost all of our packages are delayed by an extra 2 days now. Not ordering livestock until things clear up. Which may never happen.
lol can always go DHL and pay out the foot.
 
lol can always go DHL and pay out the foot.
No thanks. I'll chat with lfs first. His prices aren't too bad. He's not out to rob his costumers either. But, I'm not in the market for live goods thankfully.
 
Last edited:
IMG_20221103_134235341.jpg
IMG_20221103_131516981.jpg
IMG_20221103_131545117.jpg
IMG_20221103_131443454.jpg
IMG_20221103_131420452.jpg
IMG_20221103_131458540.jpg
 
So I was admiring the super dirty glass of the 75 covered with limpets and I saw this guy and realized he's not a limpet. Score!
 
Mushroom cage from my buddy Marshall showed up today!
IMG_20221103_165157314.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new