125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Ok, I lied about the Acros. It looks like 3 Acroberry and 4 Pink Cadillac (plus the 1 I already had) and the nub of a tip from a No Name SBB Acro Tenuis.
IMG_20240105_105825207.jpg
IMG_20240105_105843440.jpg


Also, the new Birdsnest is doing fairly well, probably already tripled in size:
IMG_20240105_105515522.jpg

Also, also, Baby Mushroom fell onto a Chalice last night:
IMG_20240105_105539027.jpg

Now he's more of a Homeless Mush because he has no more room?
And yep, I need another Aiptasia Filefish.
 
And for those of you who were worried about my GSP (@907_Reefer):
IMG_20240105_110505260.jpg

It has more than doubled already.
 
Not the best picture but the Reverse Prism is gaining some interesting colors:
IMG_20240105_110807892.jpg

Hard to see but we have some deep reds coming through.
And the Dragon Soul is really getting dark and fluffy!
IMG_20240105_111014014.jpg
 
Not the best picture but the Reverse Prism is gaining some interesting colors:

And the Dragon Soul is really getting dark and fluffy!
IMG_20240105_111014014.jpg
Ooo, purdy!!
 
Also also also also (I think?) I pulled a 10 gallon out of the garage for a QT Acro tank once the KCL arrives.
 
I gotta figure out fragging the rest of this guy (not the Goby sillies!) and the Pink Cadillac and then I think the rest of the Acros are gone completely or removable easily.

IMG_20240105_171830884.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new