12g tank

Added some blue leg hermits and copepods today

IMG_20190201_161816.jpg
 
Here we go the bloom started on Friday and has really started to take off today. Good to see some color on the rocks

IMG_20190203_144531.jpg
 
Did a 25% water change and changed the lighting setting to AB+ settings from brs tv
 
Not much going on outside of a pretty substantial bacteria bloom. Was has been pretty cloudy the last few days.

IMG_20190207_121301.jpg
 
Got the first acro of the tank. Here we go!

IMG_20190214_160801.jpg
 
In a rather unfortunate turn of events my tank cracked along one of the bottom seams today... But I ordered a tank that I have been eyeing for some time now

Screenshot_20190219-011503.png
 
Getting ready for the swap from the cracked tank

IMG_20190225_163550.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new