13 Acro Pack

Item Price
460
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

B-RadReefer84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
426
Reaction score
64
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 acro frag packs with 13 frags in each pack. The 2 packs are identical and will have the same names acros. Packs are $400 each and $60 for shipping. $460 total shipped.

Standard DOA applies. Pic of dead coral in sealed bag within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.

Pack 1- TSA Bill Murray, JF Serial Killer, Tropicana, Boogy Man, Rainbow Loom, POTO Yoshi’s Island, Ding Dang Mille, Grafted Banana Hammock, WWC Dragon Slayer, Vivid Confetti, WWC Jello Shot, WWC Pink Passion, and Vivid Rainbow Delight.
IMG_4558.jpeg


Pack 2- TSA Bill Murray, JF Serial Killer, Tropicana, Boogy Man, Rainbow Loom, POTO Yoshi’s Island, Ding Dang Mille, Grafted Banana Hammock, WWC Dragon Slayer, Vivid Confetti, WWC Jello Shot, WWC Pink Passion, and Vivid Rainbow Delight.
IMG_4559.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Very nice pack!!! Whoever gets it should be set up for good start!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new