• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

13"+ Diameter toadstool leather coral, Black Ice Clownfish, 100+ pounds live rock - local pickup 32669

Item Price
$40 - $340
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

James.Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preparing to sell entire aquarium and looking to find homes for live goods before the dry goods. Rock was done as part of a rebuild in 2020, with 3+ years of maturity and coralline.

Coral and clownfish are before the rebuild in 2020, and what are my last few live items. More pictures can be provided.

Local pickup around 32669 (Gainesville/Newberry, FL)

13"+ Diameter toadstool leather coral - $120:

toadstool.jpg

Black Ice Clownfish (male) - $40

clown_1.jpg

clown_2.jpg

100+ pounds of live rock, looking to sell all together - $180.

Live rock was bonded together to make structure. Not bonded in center which allows split. For reference aquarium references are 72" x 24" x 24" (180G).

live_rock.jpg

Lastly I do have Trochus Snails and a Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp. No price/not explicitly selling, but I'm willing to include them with the coral and/or clownfish.

Coral and clownfish for a good home and established environment.

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can't ship the the toadstool at all? Ill pay whatever for shipping

OP
OP
J

James.Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can't ship the the toadstool at all? Ill pay whatever for shipping
At the moment, no sorry, I would prefer not to ship. The toadstool is attached to a large rock piece and between the size of of coral, rock, and water... I would be concerned about the packing for the trip. Even if it takes a few to sell, I would prefer if someone in proximity of North Florida would be interested. My plan at the moment would be to put into a 5 gallon bucket and it goes with the sale.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back