13 frags acro/mille pack

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Pack 4 of 11 acro $270 shipped.
1000005389.jpg

1000005385.jpg
 
Amazing value, Great seller and healthy corals, packed professionally, arrived on time! Highly recommend!
 
Acro pack 5 $old shipped
1000011638.jpg
Update duplicated frag
1000011732.jpg

Pack include:
Vivid confetti
TSA fruity pebbpi
ASD Rainbow milli
SBB tango Mango
TGC red cadilac
Wwc Heartbreacker
CB rainbow beastmode
SBB Grizzly Bear
RR rainbow loom
unknow
 
Last edited:
Acro pack 6 Sold Shipped
1000011733.jpg
 
Last edited:
Acro pack 7 $330 shipped
1000011760.jpg

Pack included
Vivid confetti
SBB tango mango
CB Beastmode
Wwc Heartbreacker
RR rainbow loom
SBB Grizzly Bear
Red cadilac
ASD Rainbow
TSA princess peach
Unknown mille
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new