• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

13 polyps of PD's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoalover34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoalover34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
413
Reaction score
0
Location
Brimfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a bad pic but I have 13 polyps of Purple Deaths.. Looking for other zoas/pallys.. Just lmk what ya have!
IMAGE_070.jpg
 
Im from ohio.. Really don't need any nukes I have some and they grow like weeds! .. Yea FLric id be interested in some nightmares depending on how many :) .. are nightmares the real small zoas? .. Also are they easy to keep, i was reading awhile ago that they tend to melt away after ahwile have you had urs a long time?
 
Last edited:
Tend to melt away? Don't know where you heard that. They are about the toughest and fastest growing zoas I have ever had. I just botched fragged some and one polyp was torn in half. I reglued the sliver of rock together and the 2 halves are rejoining already.
As long as your parameters are in order all zoas are easy to keep. Just don't have wide ph swings and keep you salinity, temp within norms.
BOTCHEDFRAG.jpg
 
I just finished a growout on SWF where 3 polyps were sent to me July 10th 08 and I just fininished sending each of the 10 members average 10 polyps each. Believe me, where ever you heard that Nightmares are difficult to keep, it was because the tank parameters were off or something.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new