OP
OP
Lee Van Reef

Lee Van Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t posted an update in almost a month so here is the most recent FTS from a few days ago :
83CCA348-77E6-4485-94B1-A0CD53D5C3A3.jpeg

Since the transfer all my acros have stabilized and a few are already ticking away some good new growth.
Over the last few weeks I’ve added in a couple torches, an indo gold and a random dragon something or other, a large elegance coral, and a good size chunk of dragon soul favia. As much as I wanted to keep this tank as 90% acros, I couldn’t resist a few LPS .
Here’s a close up of the elegance and random torch with a couple recovering sticks in the background:
29F2AF9F-46B0-47CA-AD4E-123395EE0D15.jpeg

In other news, I got the trident hooked up and working properly. Further cleaning and new reagents and so far the results are pretty close to my Hanna and salifert kits and are very consistent. I’m still testing at least once a week manually to ease my testing anxiety, but the trident has been great for helping dial in my calcium reactor as growth picks back up again.

Finally, yesterday I received a battlebox and got some really nice new acros! Adam was absolutely great to work with; his corals are great and he is very generous in his boxes! I’ll get some pics this weekend of those and a few other pieces I added in today!

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back