130 Gallon Rimless Miracle Canada build

Lam Doan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2015
Messages
115
Reaction score
17
Location
West Jordan, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i have been in hobby around 12 months. I just read tons of topic on R2R but i never post anything. Now i wanna start my build with 130 gallons tank
:)
Sump from Elite Aquatic build
Plan on : L1 vectra return pump and 2 MP40 , Reef Life svs24 v2 skimmer and of course T5

IMG_2969.JPG


IMG_2964.JPG
 
Awesome! Following!
 
Awesome new tank!
 
Super sexy new tank and stand! (Can I say that here? ;)) Looking forward to seeing this one come together. Your current tank is pretty awesome too, great colors. Happy reefing! :)
 
Bright!!
 
Update pics after 1 week cycle. I use zyme 9 hopefully it cycle quick.. i did add more sand today. :) i dont know deep sand is good or not but i like deep

IMG_3294.JPG


IMG_3295.JPG
 
Looking great!
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new