135 Gallon Reef Tank Project

You Sir are a Skilled Artisan... No other words for it well maybe Skilled Engineer, Cabinet Maker, Design Guru, Hell I will give you all of those.. Very Impressive.. Thanks For the pics... Please keep them coming so I can ENVY you from a far... Gets on one knee to kiss the ring....
 
Great looking tank and the controller stand is awesome.

What are the dimensions on the tank and what are the plans for it?

Keep the updates coming.
 
The tank is a Waterbox 135.4 with metric dimensions, but it is around 48" long x24" wide x 21" deep

It will be a mixed reef tank with an ultimate goal of raising some colonies of sps corals
 
I've been working on this build for nearly a year and finally ready for rock and sand.

Here are some photos of the progress so far.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1y3PEPnVwKMHdsBH9
Tank update: added a skimmer. I just fired it up, so it is breaking in; also, there is a very small bio load; I’ll start adding some fish next week

364732A1-9EFC-4889-9622-0DE32C028637.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new