135g oeanic rr tank setup 400.00

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights, rock, skimmer, sump, and all pumps. Tank has some coral left....i just have no time to take care of it as it should be. I want to travel. 400.00 takes the whole system. You pick it up i have lots of transport coolers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown you've already got 2 tanks.

Jen post up some pics.

OP
OP
Jennifier615

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if somebody bought it just for the parts....the coral isn't anything to get excited over.....i just can't deal with it...i want to travel and I've had some physical stuff going on that has made tank maintenance hard for me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post some photos and details on equipment? If it is all stuff I need, want, or could use i would make the 10 hour drive to pick it all up.

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jennifier I'm thinking if I get this one to replace the 75G with eheim it would be a good thing, and I could sell that one for at least a good part of what I'd be spending. I HATE the filter tank! Getting paid Saturday so if you still have it Sunday ...
Interested!

OP
OP
Jennifier615

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3081.jpg

Here is a rough list of the items that are included with my tank. I am sure that the equipment offered is worth well over what I am asking for it and it breaks my heart to see it go, but it needs a better home than mine since I am gone WAY too much these days. I have a 72" Current Outer Orbit 150W MH/96W Power Compact Combo fixture, two Blue Line 750gph in-line external circulation pumps, a less than year old Reef Octopus in-sump skimmer, a 35gallon sump with built in refugium crammed full of cheato and pods, two Sicce voyager 3 pumps, one Eco-Tech Mp40 (out of warranty and works when it wants to....may just need a new dry/wet side I am not mechanical to figure it out), two aftermarket Current Blue LED light strips I used for actinics, Korallin Media reaction chamber and pump to run Calcium never sat it up with the regulator and tanks bought it from Gary never used it, and one PhosBan media reactor filled with carbon and ran with a maxijet 1200.

Just so everybody is aware you get the rocks and the coral attached to them inside the tank. There are only a few fish that are still in this tank I want to keep which are my Onyx Clown, Diamond Goby, Starry Blennie, 2 chromis, and my 3 barnacle blennies.

You will get a pistol shrimp/randall goby combo, a purple square anthias female I sold three and couldn't catch this one (lol), various zoas, devils hand leather(huge), various mushrooms, some pom pom xenia, three rose bubble tip anenomes, a condylactis(haitian), and one other anenome that I forgot the species(but it never has eaten anything).

The tank comes on a dark colored wood stand.
The bulbs are due for replacing.

That is about all I can think of right now.

If you are intersted in purchasing this weekend that would be fine as my cousin stays with my kids over the weekend, but I will NOT be available to help you move or lift anything....so bring help.
I have the next weekend off and I may be able to get my husband home then or soon after that as we think he will be headed home off this project the 13th of October.

Cambis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the saltwater community and would love to purchase your setup. I can can come and pick it up whenever you need. You can PM me for my cell number and hopefully we can set something up.

OP
OP
Jennifier615

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the order in which i was contacted by post and pm
1.Tina
2.cambis
3.Jay

4.Fishtails-The MP10 went along time ago to Zef.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back