135g Peninsula Rebuild

evmibo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
172
Reaction score
64
Location
Ft.Myers, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a catastrophic loss last summer, and contemplating quitting, I decided to break down the tank completely this past winter, to re-do the rock work, sand/gravel, some plumbing issues that were bugging me, the sump, and some electronics. It's been a slow road as I've been working another job, and my wife and I had our first child on Super Bowl Sunday :D.

I want to use this platform to document the tank's progression. There are still many things that need to be done, but most of them are on the smaller side. I'm happy that the larger, "daunting" tasks are behind me.

If you have any questions let me know! For now I'll leave a couple photos. *Disclaimer: still under construction!

Album here: http://imgur.com/a/vwcP3/all
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new