• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

14 frags mixed packed!

BkReefBaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
583ABEB6-EDB0-437E-B459-DB2281E75FBE.jpeg
77DCADB7-B357-4EFD-A26C-ABD49E0AD0C6.jpeg
Starting from top row left to right
Rasta, meteor shower cyphastrea, TGC beauty and the beast, don’t no name of zoas

Red cap monti, captain America palys, wwc twizzlers, tutti fruittis,

purple tip frogspawn, Oregon tort, BC jezabel, red setosa, green psammacora, bubble gum digi
And a freebie

PRICED SHIPPED is 400$.... if you can pick up PM me

I live in the tri-state area on the east coast. I could meet within reason...I can meet in manhattan or CT Fairfield area

All live items are shipped by Fedex through Priority Overnight Service, Monday-Thursday and usually arrive by 10:30am EST. Certain rural areas are delivered later in the day. If you need a specific shipment day or date, please contact us by email.
I use specific packing means necessary to ensure the safe arrival of your live coral. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), you must send a very clear digital photo within 2 hours of delivery. I may ask for you to ship back the deceased animal, so please do not dispose of it. Once we receive the digital photo, and we receive the deceased coral (if applicable), I will send you a replacement. You have to pay shipping.
I cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays that may cause your Fedex shipment to arrive late. I can hold corals for up to one week once payment has been received, unless other arrangements are agreed upon. Beyond that, we are not responsible for the coral, and cannot guarantee replacement of the same coral purchased. I am not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses provided by the buyer.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back