• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GSC Wonderland Goni availabe!

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2019
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
714
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Direct lineage GSC Wonderland available! 500 shipped!
54572.jpg
54574.jpg

I ship via UPS Overnight. Shipping is $40-60 based on location. Local pickup in east haven, CT. My DOA policy is replacement if the same coral is available or refund if it is not. I must receive clear video of the unboxing of deceased coral in the untampered sealed bag within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for losses due to UPS delays, but will always try to work with the buyer in these events to make it right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new