14 gallon Biocube

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377219010.565213.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377219026.547417.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377219057.831620.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377219077.215926.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377219097.210759.jpg
 
Update.

Picked up a few new things at macna yesterday. I am loving this Acan Lighting 300 series led that I got. My temp. Issues are no more and the color pop in the corals is amazing!
 
Ok my biocube is now rimless. Here is a quick pic. Still have some silicone that needs to be removed but you can get the idea. IMO I think it looks a million times better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new