14 gallon biocube

ngarcia11892

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
15
Location
tampa florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys its been quite a long time sense i posted. I got two main questions what are some inverts that would go well in a 14 gallon biocube reef, and what fish could fit well in there. Also what lighting could work i would prefer to use leds. thanks.
 
No info on the lighting, as I kept the stock bulbs that came with the tank. I kept a pair of clowns, a pair of harlequin shrimp, blue legs, a turbo, a mandarin, an emerald and an arrow crab at one time. Also used the same tank for a dwarf octo at an earlier time:) You could do the clown gobies :) those are cute, and small :)
 
now the octo has interested me haha cuz they have been coming around pretty cheap.. but i have a pair of clowns now so the gobys may work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new