14 gallon biocube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike720
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have one as a QT tank. I have seen people use it as their main tank. But the lighting is not that great. An space is a concern. I don't have a skimmer on the tank due to tight fit. If it was my only tank then I would have to make a skimmer for the tank.
 
I've seen advertisements where you can buy a skimmer for the tank. Would it be worth it?
 
I suggest finding a different brand of skimmer that fits, I had a biocube 14 and the biocube skimmer. The skimmer is powered by a balsa airstone and is nearly impossible to keep tuned
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new