14 gallon cube / kessil a369x light question

westfamilyaquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 14 gallon cube with a kessil a360x mounted 10-12” off surface I’m not using a controller on the light. Was wondering if 75 percent intensity would be ok for a dragon soul torch that’s 5” from top of tank which
 
I have a 14 gallon cube with a kessil a360x mounted 10-12” off surface I’m not using a controller on the light. Was wondering if 75 percent intensity would be ok for a dragon soul torch that’s 5” from top of tank which
Without a PAR meter, I can't be 100% certain, but that's A LOT of light for that coral. the A360's are POWERFUL for nano tanks. I have a dragon soul at the bottom of my 32 gallon tank that's ran by 2 A160's and it's thriving. Without a PAR meter, I would start an A360 at 25% and let the coral tell you if it needs more light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new