Help with kessil a360x on nano

westfamilyaquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a kessil a360x laying around from when I broke down an old tank.
I have a 14g cube now with torch, octospawn and green bubble tip anemone was wanting to know how high above tank I should mount it and around what intensity my controller broke so I’m just using knob on light
 
8” off of water. Maybe try 40%.
 
I think that's pretty sound advice: aim for about 8" off your surface, start the intensity out low, work up slowly, and back off if anything seems stressed from being over lit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new