143MPCo's Mixed Reef

Sorry to hear about your mandarin !:(
 
Truly sad day Alex...sorry to hear about this. Crazy how attached we can become to our fish!
 
Truly sad day Alex...sorry to hear about this. Crazy how attached we can become to our fish!
Thank you David! I was out at the LFS for something else and caught myself checking two they had in one tank but for whatever reason opted to wait on getting another one. :(
 
In due time my friend...you'll grab another one. I haven't had the guts to try one yet. Just not sure I can keep enough pods.
 
I saw the picture of your mandarin , what a beauty, I am so sorry , we do get attached to our sea creatures don't we!?
 
I saw the picture of your mandarin , what a beauty, I am so sorry , we do get attached to our sea creatures don't we!?
thank you! Indubitably, weird how that is.
 
It's time for a change....

This system will be coming down and plans for a replacement are underway.......... slowly....... but underway nevertheless.
 
No way...it's so beautiful. Let's hear what the preliminary plans are!
 
Last edited:
No way...it's so beautiful. Let's here what the preliminary plans are!
Soon, very soon!

Something to wet your whistle...

R2R Build Front-L.jpg
R2R Build Front-R.jpg
R2R Build Rear.jpg
R2R Build Right.jpg
R2R Build Top.jpg
 
DUDE!!! Are you going to have a R2R insert that can be removed and inserted back?

We have to talk! LOL! That is wild!
 
DUDE!!! Are you going to have a R2R insert that can be removed and inserted back?

We have to talk! LOL! That is wild!
That's that plan, working with the manufacture on it, it we be magnetically coupled for removing and cleaning. :)
 
LED R2R?? Time to start the mystery build thread
 
DUDE!!! Are you going to have a R2R insert that can be removed and inserted back?

We have to talk! LOL! That is wild!
Patented....... R2R invisible overflow, exclusive brought to you by the Reefsquad..... tell me that ain't cool??
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new