15 Gallon Stock list

AlexVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
37
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I already have a Citron goby and firefish in my 15 gallon tank. I already have a pink streaked wrasse on the way but was thinking of getting another Citron Goby to pair them up. Do you guys think this is a good idea or is it to much bioload for my tank?
 
You should be fine with that, although im not sure how well citrons pair
 
You should be fine with that, although im not sure how well citrons pair
Yeah that’s what I’m mostly worried about but I do have a have a 40 gallon tank I could put one in just in case.
 
The bioload is fine, but if you get 2 males it might be a problem...
 
My 15 gallon has 3 clown gobies (yellow, green, black), a neon goby, a redhead goby, and a royal gramma. All have been together in the tank for over 3 years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new