15% off GHL Products

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bucknutz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That was a great find. I took advantage of the same 15% discount @ RAP NY
 
Have it plugged in on the workbench - exploring at the moment.
 
I did- lots.... profilux pkg, kh director pkg, 2 power bars, sms module, optical & float sensors extensions etc. how long do we get for handling the follow-up steps & what is YouTube? (Jk- but can I just tell some reefer buddies as they come over instead of filming?- it’s better for everyone except maybe Tosh :) )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new