15% off Sitewide Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
MAP items as well?

Every item on sale is marked as such. You can see the full list here.

Items that aren't already on sale are:

a) Going to be between now and Cyber Monday (some with higher discounts, some with lower)
b) Removed per the brand/manufacturer's request (we may be able to create a coupon for some of these, we are checking now*)
c) MAP restricted and will not be discounted for BF/CM

*We have tried to avoid using coupons for discounts so that it is very clear what is on sale. However, to offer deeper discounts with some brands ... we may need to use a coupon after all ... if they will permit us to do so.

Some brands have already relaxed MAP, like Trigger Systems and Polyp Labs. Others will shortly ... some brands that rarely go on sale. Unfortunately we cannot announce which brands yet as they have forbidden us from doing so.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i having a problem with the site when I put an item in my cart the sale goes away and says the full price? Even when that Item is on sale. So I tryed to check out to see if that would fix it and it wouldn't. Is anyone else having the same problem?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
i having a problem with the site when I put an item in my cart the sale goes away and says the full price? Even when that Item is on sale. So I tryed to check out to see if that would fix it and it wouldn't. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I apologize for the difficulty. Give us a call at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) so we can help you check out. If you are signed in, we should be able to see the items in your shopping cart.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Will Innovative Marine tanks be on sale?

Unlikely as they already had us ax their products from our sale this morning. However, if they change their minds and will authorize us to do so, we most certainly will.

Bluefish9

View Badges
Reaction score
How about Neptune probes? I need to replace my temp and lab grade PH...

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
How about Neptune probes? I need to replace my temp and lab grade PH...

We can't reveal all of our Black Friday deals this early. However, I can say that we have much more in store and I believe you will be a very happy reefer.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@MarineDepot so my plan is to buy a Nuvo 40 and can't decide what light is best for the tank. So I'm asking for your help. I am look at 2 led the frist one is the AI prime Hd or the Maxspect ethereal with the icv6 controller. Now with the tank being 24x20x19. The thing is I love the look of the Maxspect over the prime. So what would you guys recommend between the 2 lights? I am a newer reefer and this is my frist tank. I will want to try some corals manly soft and LPS. But still want to be able to try Sps if the others do well. So I want to know that the light will be able to handle it without having to worry about if it strong enough or having to buy another light
Thank you for all your help

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
@Reefman89, Those are both great options for lighting. I would personally go with the Maxspect Ethereal because it has multiple pucks that would allow for optimal light coverage. It can be easily programmed, and will do great with LPS and SPS. If you want to stick with an AI, please look at the TwentySix vs the Prime. The Twenty Six would be more adequate for a tank of that size.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back