150 gal Double Decker tank build

commenting so I can follow along with this build. I'm looking to do a sump in my basement one day as well
Thanks for following this thread. I hope it does help with your build. I tried to make it as detailed as possible. If you more of a visual person here is a youtube link to the build.
Please do share with us your build when u do get to it.
Of course if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I'll help to the best of my ability. Blessed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new