150 gal set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dylanlones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dylanlones

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Looking to rehome my entire set up.

I have a 150 gal tank with tangs and lightening maroon clown. I have to move soon, my main priority is that the fish have a good home with someone who has a mature tank and experience reefing. Tanks is 6 feet long, with stand and canopy. It’s grey.

Anyone interested?
 
I have 500 gallons of water and can offer your fish a good home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new