Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont need to sell that stuff for that cheap because if I dont get what i want now, one day someone will want it regardless. And I definitely wont throw any of it in the trash. If you havent noticed, the selling forum is saturated with tanks for sale. Just hold on, I promise, sooner than later someone will log in, and that tank will be exactly what they are looking for.

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.

reefscaper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
150 gallon tank

Sorry, Didn't know if you got my last reply. I currently do not have anything for trade however, once I get a new tank I am going to get rid of my 46 gallon bow front with M H lighting. I do not need a sump since I already have one. I would be willing to make a trade of the 46 gallon bow front if you are interested> i would need to get the other tank first to transfer all corals.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your attitude stinks worse than skim mate!! GLWS. or have fun hauling that to the dump.

PS. your outrageous examples of comparison are quite ridiculous and make no sense. but If I do ever have something you need. let me know. I might be willing to take it to the dump!

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your attitude stinks worse than skim mate!! GLWS. or have fun hauling that to the dump.

PS. your outrageous examples of comparison are quite ridiculous and make no sense. but If I do ever have something you need. let me know. I might be willing to take it to the dump!

Lol this is funny im trying my best to stay respectfull in this forum. Mods please delete this post tank will no longer be for sale in the forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

orthokardia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I can vouch that Luis is a good guy trying to get a fair price for a nice tank. If you guys are friends and just having fun please disregard, but if you are seriously coming onto the TN clubs sale forum and passing judgement on one of our members then we most likely are not interested in you comments. I see most of your 400+ post are in the WWC forum and your signature leads me to believe you reside in the west coast area. Just saying we try to treat each other with respect in this part of the country. You might say it is a cultural norm. I would ask you respect the MTRC forum and it's members when you with to visit. Thanks a lot and I hope you have a great afternoon (seriously).
-bart

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no judgement passed. just an observation. I wasnt "coming onto" TN clubs, just popped up in the new posts. like i said GLWS. Just hate to see somebody throw something away, when somebody can probably get a good use out of it.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kewl. Let's get this thread back on track or OP do you still want it closed?

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luis is a great guy and would give it to someone in need of the tank if it came to it. He has the right like everyone else to ask a fair price for something and if he does not get it, then its his tank, he can do what he wants with it. No need to bash him because he would not give it away for free. I would not expect anyone to give away something like that for free.

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wish this were closer. I'd buy it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok to make it even better 375.00 and I will include the return pump. So you will get a reef ready tank, stand, sump, plumming, return pump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back