150 gallon tall reef ready

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6272862829
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of lighting would be sufficient to reach the bottom of this tank? For acans and zoas etc
 
i run 2-250 watt MH and my one acan is growing well on the sand. you may get away with just t5s, but either leds with optics or MH are needed for that depth
 
The area that my acans and zoas likes better it get 70 par with leds but dont know what that is with metal halide

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
Still for sale


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
New price 400.00

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ok last drop 375.00 if no one gets it im just gonna take it to the dump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
The dump is behind my house. Ill drop it off for you

No thanks. Lol im just not gonna give it away. If it does not sell for 375 im just gonna trow it away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
150 gallon tank

Man, If it was not so close to Christmas I would love to have it but limited on funds right now. However, if you are taking it to the dump:cry: I can come up with about $200. If you still have it after Christmas we can talk. Thanks
 
Man, If it was not so close to Christmas I would love to have it but limited on funds right now. However, if you are taking it to the dump:cry: I can come up with about $200. If you still have it after Christmas we can talk. Thanks

Do you have anything to trade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
wow...you would rather "throw it away" and see it put into a garbage pile with absolutely no use, before "giving" it away to an actual person who will use/enjoy it. How about you just "throw it out" or "dump it" in front of your house, somebody will gladly take it away. Or is it just that you have a perceived value and feel like you shouldn't "just give it away". kinda baffled on this one. and following
 
wow...you would rather "throw it away" and see it put into a garbage pile with absolutely no use, before "giving" it away to an actual person who will use/enjoy it. How about you just "throw it out" or "dump it" in front of your house, somebody will gladly take it away. Or is it just that you have a perceived value and feel like you shouldn't "just give it away". kinda baffled on this one. and following

Well one thing I reallize in this hobby is that every body wants stuff cheap or free but when is time for me to get some from some one its worth a lot of money or prize is set. LOOK im not starting anything here but im no big money maker here and I work hard for everything I have so for 375.00 a 150 gallon reef ready tank and stand with all plumming and sump is a heck of a deal and for me to just sell it lower and loose my money on it I just chuck it in the garbage. One thing to ask you do you have a calcium reactor with valve and co2 bottle that you can sell me for 50 dollards let me guess you dont. Also do you have an mp40 that you can sell me for 100.00 oh let me guess nope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
I dont care if i lose money, i would rather get $200 in my pocket and know i lost $175, than toss it in the trash and get nothing. I must be crazy...

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 
I dont care if i lose money, i would rather get $200 in my pocket and know i lost $175, than toss it in the trash and get nothing. I must be crazy...

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.

Really so you would take 300 for the cree led fixture and 30 for the led strips and 20 for the tropic marine bucket. Bet you didnt. Look im not here starting a fight I just posted what I wanted for it and thats it if no one wants it is all good. Any ways tank is still for sale if any body wants it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
 
I dont need to sell that stuff for that cheap because if I dont get what i want now, one day someone will want it regardless. And I definitely wont throw any of it in the trash. If you havent noticed, the selling forum is saturated with tanks for sale. Just hold on, I promise, sooner than later someone will log in, and that tank will be exactly what they are looking for.

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 
150 gallon tank

Sorry, Didn't know if you got my last reply. I currently do not have anything for trade however, once I get a new tank I am going to get rid of my 46 gallon bow front with M H lighting. I do not need a sump since I already have one. I would be willing to make a trade of the 46 gallon bow front if you are interested> i would need to get the other tank first to transfer all corals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new