150 high tank rock work

Here is mine. I know that it is not pleasing to everyone's eye. But I like it as it's different and gives plenty of room for the corals to grow and the fish to swim. And this is a 150g tall tank.

IMG_2864.jpg
 
Dang soccerbag, you're not leaving your frags much room to grow out huh? :) I like the look, just that I've had issues with coral wars. I've lost a sunset monti to a spongodes, and a sunset milli to a green cap. Ugh!!! But nice aquascape though.
 
Yeah...I know...this is from a few months ago. I have thinned out a bit. There will still be issues though...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new