150 or 175 watt medium base metal halide bulbs

choss

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
811
Reaction score
796
Location
Scarsdale New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone make 150 w or 175 w medium base metal halide bulbs anymore? I have an older reflector & ballast that I want to use over a small frag tank and I'm having trouble finding any bulbs with a medium base.
 
Ok I'll check them out. Do you think one of these would work? I happened to have a Ushio bulb but its the larger mogul base.

upload_2017-4-23_8-29-49.png
 
I just found this on hamilton. This should do the trick for me. Thanks again for your recommendation.

upload_2017-4-23_8-35-17.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new