150 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
89
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2p sunny d, 2p sunshine Paly, 2p captain America and 1p pink zipper for 150 shipped FedEx overnight priority frags have been recently fragged so shipping would be after Wednesday
 
Frags are well healed and I'll try snappin some pics this weekend
 
here are some wysiwyg pics i still need the captain americas and ill throw in freebie of my choice :wink:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2722.JPG
    IMG_2722.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_2723.JPG
    IMG_2723.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_2829.JPG
    IMG_2829.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 639
I'll also through in a 1p rasta frag to this pack
 
Final bump this is the entire pack for 150 shipped 2p Sunny D, 2p Sunshine Paly, 2p Captain America 1p Pink zipper 1p rasta and adding 2-3p eye of rah. Shipped Fed-ex overnight priority I'll post pics if need but mother colonies can be found on my z-n-p thread on here :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new