1500 gal reef tank

b246fab80b5081b25de911523ed9d75b.jpg


dc885e905a3c701bae9cfa640b452ddd.jpg


83e9fedf2e25474302550c64e34e049a.jpg


5f38d2a6a22ea0b428ced9037052540f.jpg


ef670a1a3593f219d20007348f87efae.jpg


07a08de5ec25fc2108ff41716b9ed6c7.jpg


91e8b2b0cae2caf12c652096bbddd2e6.jpg


2cdbd79704eef0373cff70f28b7d6be7.jpg
2bb6e381a02ae9960b0f40097197570d.jpg
 
You gonna place an automatic neck cleaner on that skimmer? and I love taps you added to hold the sea swirls. Are this pond or pool pumps you're using as returns?
 
man you gonna need scuba gear to clean that thing!!! its a monster. what tunze model power heads you using?
 
You gonna place an automatic neck cleaner on that skimmer? and I love taps you added to hold the sea swirls. Are this pond or pool pumps you're using as returns?
Nah I'll just leave the skimmer as is. And I believe they are pond pumps
 
Why did you use pond pumps and not something like the Reeflo or Iwaki pumps on your system?
Not sure what the reasoning was, a company called reef aquaria design did the setup. But it looks like a good pump when checking out all the schematics online
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new