1500 gal reef tank

gandalf208

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
116
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone my names Cody or Gandalf whichever u like :) . just posting for the first time thought I'd show everyone what I'm working with on my tank.
dd8fe95c25cd4ea7c0aa368e9810eef0.jpg
 
Where do you get your fish from?
Right now from bill at fish aquariums and stuff and the company that set up the tank is going to be sending us a batch of corals and fish but I'm not sure who they go threw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new