1500 gal reef tank

5a95aedc3d1af62d9e5af80e27debc13.jpg
 
U know u can post more then one photo to a post
 
Loving those colonies!
 
What do you have for a quarantine system? Treating a tank that size for disease or parasites would be ugly.
 
What do you have for a quarantine system? Treating a tank that size for disease or parasites would be ugly.
Nothing yet I've warned my employers but there not makeing a move towards installing a system anytime soon I don't think they really understand how important it is in such a large tank
 
Nothing yet I've warned my employers but there not makeing a move towards installing a system anytime soon I don't think they really understand how important it is in such a large tank

they will eventually find out when they put a fish in there carrying something.. Definatly would want atleast a industrial sized uv filter on standby..
 
We demand updates![emoji23][emoji6]
 
I assume it either crashed and was shutdown or the owner is strapped for time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new