150G Planet Aquarium

Jdooley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
182
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planet Aquarium 150G 50x24x24

DIY stand - 40 inches tall
X2 hydra 26hd w/ diffusers
X2 Nero 5s
X1 Nero 3
X2 brs 300w heaters w helio controller
X2 eco chic refugium lights
Skimz up39 sump
Reef octopus 110 skimmer
Sicce syncra sdc 9.0

IMG_4045.jpeg IMG_4067.jpeg IMG_4081.jpeg IMG_4105.jpeg IMG_4208.jpeg IMG_4260.jpeg
 
Which did you get? The MEGA, Crystaline, or the custom? Have you gotten it wet yet?
 
I believe it was the mega matrix. I’ve had it up and running for about three and a half years now. I never really posted/ used R2R like I should have been until lately so I figured I should do I the things that should have been done in the beginning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new