150w nicrew or Ai hydra 32

  • Thread starter Thread starter MdgtRac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MdgtRac

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just acquired a nuvo fusion 40 pro cube. Ill be upgrading from a biocube 12. My question is i have a 50w nicrew and 100w nicrew both gen 1 (if that matters for decision purposes) that i can use on the 40. Or i can get a hydra32 for 250 bones. The idea for the reef would be mixed. No crazy sps probably a green slimer and some caps and things. Mostly lps dominant. Can i get by with the 150w total of nicrew or is it worth getting the hydra? Thanks again
 
IMO 150 watts of nicrew will work. The hydra seems to be 90 watts, I would prefer 150 watts personally
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new