• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

16 polyps Blood shots 260$ shipped

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These came from.JF and I have them in multiple lighting and nutrients and while color does come and go none look like yours.

The worst part of this is someone bought these and when they go to trade a polyp someone gonna have to be mean.

20200910_134844.jpg

They OP bloodshots looks like my pirates bloods kinda. Still nice polyps and a good deal though for whats there i'd think.

OP
OP
Coralick

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should ask Josh Mr Porksandwitch one and olny zoa expert, opinion, I believe he calls them pink shots on bulk reef supply

Screenshot_2020-09-26-13-01-25.png

zoaprince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should ask Josh Mr Porksandwitch one and olny zoa expert, opinion, I believe he calls them pink shots on bulk reef supply

Screenshot_2020-09-26-13-01-25.png
these look like the zoas you are posting (bowtie with pitchform and dark 'halo' lines surrounding the orange) but different than the bloodshots people are posting (which look identical to eachother and do not have a bowtie with pitcchfork nor the dark halo around the orange). sorry man but whoever sold these to you played you
Here is a pic of true JF Bloodshots. Maybe will help clear up any confusion.

20201111_101450.jpg
These came from.JF and I have them in multiple lighting and nutrients and while color does come and go none look like yours.

The worst part of this is someone bought these and when they go to trade a polyp someone gonna have to be mean.

20200910_134844.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 163 72.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back