• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

16oz Nanochloropsis Phyto For sale

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,

I wanted to try my hand at shipping phyto fo the first time! If their is any intrest I will start culturing a Fresh batch and will be ready to ship in a week! The price is $10 per bottle of 16oz phyto + Shipping. I will be using the Priority mail on usps so starting around $8.30 for the smallest box and so on. This would be my first time but having ordered lots of fish and coral im sure its not as hard as I think it is lol. Here is a sample of my packaging(Couple month old pic). I will discuss the DOA policy with you in PM as I am unsure if it is needed.
IMG_1682.jpeg
IMG_1590.jpeg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been talking to some people. Seems like I do not need a cold pack during this time of year. Will be put in some type of insulation

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back