• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Live Phyto Single Strains Rhodamonas and Phaeodactylum (San Diego)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling Live Phytoplankton Cultures. I split every Weekend (Just split today as I'm posting).

These are pure strains of Phaeodactylum and Rhodamonas $10 for 16oz bottles plus shipping if you'd like them shipped (I ship through Pirate Ship).

Since these are cultured pure, they are great for phytoplankton starters. I got these both from reputable vendors (see photo) and culture my own phyto in Poseidon Reef Reactors. I've been culturing phyto for a year and a half, but a little newer for these strains so they are pure.

Picture of my bottling in the back for color reference and where I got my starter cultures.
P_20231209_094850.jpg

Last edited:

Stephers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm interested in Rhodamonas, but I know it's sensitive to high temps and I live in a warmer area. Any idea how high your cultures have gotten and been okay?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back