18" 25 gallon

pastelball

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
301
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at the rw- and the wp-10
For a 18" 25 gallon cube. Any ideas on either? Good out bad
 
I used the RW4 on my 29 biocube for about 4-5 months and it stopped all of a sudden, and never worked again. Flow wise it was plenty. I've seen others have luck with them though. I have since bought a Vortech QDMP10, and couldn't be happier. Good luck either way.
 
My WP-10 broke its impeller and the controller was wonky anyway so I bought a RW-4. The RWs have been good to me, I have probably 10 in clients' tanks and they've been holding up. I'm going to pick up another RW-4 so I'll have two in my 24" 20 gallon, one just isn't enough flow for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new