18" AIO Nano Cube Stag System

Carbon run 24/7 change monthly.
I used chemipure then rox.
I used phosgaurd for po4 control when needed.
Everything is in the thread.

If anyone has question dm me.
 
Here is a better pic of the baskets.
20220127_084705.jpg
where did you get your basket. Looks better than putting them in media bags. I used the spirax with bag they came with. I had alot of sponges and squirt make home in center of rings kind of got dirty. Removed them and flushed it with new saltwater and put it in a higher micron bag. I like your way better
 
where did you get your basket. Looks better than putting them in media bags. I used the spirax with bag they came with. I had alot of sponges and squirt make home in center of rings kind of got dirty. Removed them and flushed it with new saltwater and put it in a higher micron bag. I like your way better
It was a used tank I bought at a lfs. It came with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new