180 acrylic help

Bigmatt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
45
Reaction score
18
Location
Newyork
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
180 acrylic setting up, bottom drilled for oceans motions, I built the stand properly braced and level. Wondering if I should put foam between the tank and stand or just place directly on the stand? Don't want to deal with any leaks in the future
 
Do you have any gaps between the tank and stand?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new