180 bowfront build

Aesl1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
6
Location
Webster tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post on r2r excited to get to know a few people and get some advice and input on my build. As of now I have a 180 bowfront with stand and canopy have a lot of plans in the work ill be updating frequently
 
Well new direction I got rid of the bowfront didn't like the distortion and got me a 210after Vegas ill start the build
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374326661.955867.jpg
 
Nice upgrade!
 
Thank u. I'm not big on the 25 in center brace but I'm sure I can find a way to deal with it
 
Yes good choice on going bigger and flat! LOL!
 
Got a quote from a Lfs here in Houston they are going to remove the brace and put two 12 in braces in giving me 3 sections should be easier to light with less dead spots. Only charge me 150 bucks.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new